Whether you are buying your first home or your third luxury residence, the most important key is to have an experienced inspector on your side.
As an experienced certified home inspector, I will deliver an exceptionally thorough and educational inspection with only your best interest in mind. I serve Central Virginia including Glen Allen, Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Goochland, Richmond and beyond. As a third generation contractor, I have been been around construction all of my life so climbing ladders, walking on roofs, and crawling under the houses are all second nature to me. Everyone knows something...I know houses! Over the last 16 years I have completed more than 7000 inspections, chaired two committees for the American Society of Home Inspectors which included the Technical and Standards committees. The committees develop, review and interpret resources for inspectors and consumers. My professional journey has provided me the knowledge, experience and ability to provide a superior service to my clients that is unsurpassed. I am a certified home inspector in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I am the founder of Cranor Inspection Services, LLC. I am honored to have many thousands of satisfied customers but winning the Angieslist Super Service Awards for the last three years (2011 - 2013) is what I am most proud of. The endorsement of my past clients is priorty to me! I welcome the opportunity to serve you and if I do...please share your experience.
Call or Text me at 804-873-8534
Credentials and Experience...
- 16 Years of Inspection Experience, a full time inspector that has at least 6500 satisfied clients.
- Winner of the 2011, 2012, 2013, Angieslist Super Service Award in home inspections.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Roofing and Home Improvement experience spanning back 35 years as a third generation contractor.
- Certified Inspector with the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Virginia Certified Home Inspector #3380 000119 (Exp. 10/31/2015)
- EDI Certified Toxic Drywall Inspector #TDVA-004
- Member of the Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors (VAREI), Past President of the association.
- Member of the Central VA chapter of (ASHI), Past President of the chapter (CVASHI).
- Published several articles on inspection related topics such as roofing, the facts about clothes dryer exhaust systems and manufactured homes. To view the articles visit the following link ... Articles
- More Credentials
My inspections cover the structure, roof, all the systems and much more. My reports are recorded on professional software that prints out in an organized, comprehensive, reader friendly format, including photos of defects, ballpark repair estimates and a summary. There are sample pages of my report available on this website. My experience and confidence allows me to promise a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied with my service!
In addition to standard whole house inspections, I can also assist you with foreclosures, roof inspections, investment properties, new homes, old homes, commercial properties, construction draw inspections, pre-drywall inspections, manufactured home foundation certifications, deck inspections, toxic chinese drywall inspections, diagnostics and expert witness services.
Service areas including but not limited to; Ashland, Caroline, Chesterfield,Colonial Heights, Fluvanna, Fredericksburg, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, Louisa, Mechanicsville, Midlothian, Mineral, Montpelier, New Kent, Richmond, Tappahannock, Williamsburg
You'll not only get the facts you need to feel confident about your purchase decision, but you'll also receive useful and practical information about how to care for your new home and protect your investment.
I will gladly answer questions and serve as your home consultant for as long as you own the home.
Competitive prices are based on size and age, call or text me for a quote.
Call Cranor Inspection Services, LLC. at 804 -873-8534
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your inspection need.
Certified & Licensed Home Inspectors Certified Home Inspector
||InspectAPedia.com® - Online encyclopedia of building & environmental inspection, testing, diagnosis, repair, & problem prevention advice - illustrated, detailed, in-depth research on finding, diagnosing, testing, correcting, & preventing building defects, energy conservation, & indoor environmental hazards. Unbiased information, no conflicts of interest.||